Why partner with TDF MagnifiScience Centre?
Supporting the country’s first science centre will open doors for mission-driven organizations in various ways which align with their business purpose and corporate social responsibility (CSR) objectives. Our partners can play a crucial role in enabling us to offer cutting-edge experiences and avenues for science learning to a wide audience. Such collaborations and investment in TDF MagnifiScience Centre will allow organizations to benefit in the following ways:
- Demonstrate a commitment to addressing some of the most urgent issues and challenges of our times, such as climate change, water shortage, pandemics etc.
- Enhance company reputation in terms of portraying it as a socially/economically/environmentally conscious business entity committed to the development of science literacy and human capital.
- Showcase ingenuity and innovation of their products or industry for educational purpose through specially designed exhibits.
- Make experiential learning accessible to groups and communities who might otherwise never engage with our science centre.
- Meaningfully engage with stakeholders and customers to enhance brand reputation and highlight its achievements or expertise in a creative way.
Digital Care is a pioneer in the field of digital health in Pakistan. Its mission is to create innovative digital health solutions to develop patient-centric and safe healthcare systems in Pakistan. Digital Care (DC) is collaborating with The Dawood Foundation (TDF) to set up the TDF–DC Centre of Health Innovation (CHI) at TDF MagnifiScience Centre. CHI will showcase the latest technological innovations in the field of healthcare through components like Augmented and Virtual Reality Simulations, Clinical Decision Support Systems, Artificial Intelligence and 3D Printing Station etc.
The Aga Khan is a leading provider of health and teacher education, and applied research in South and Central Asia. Centre for Innovation in Medical Education (CIME) at AKU is a state-of-the-art, multi-disciplinary facility for the training of health professionals in Pakistan. As a ‘Knowledge Partner’, CIME will collaborate with TDF MagnifiScience Centre (MSC) to design and deliver quality content and programmes for MSC. The focus will be on facilitating exchange of relevant, cutting-edge academic research and materials through varied educational components at the science centre.