Days and Timings
Monday to Thursday: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (Last entry: 3:30 p.m.)
Saturday and Sunday: 10:00 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. (Last entry: 6:15 p.m.)
New COVID Restrictions
We are operating at limited occupancy level to ensure physical distancing.
For a safe and enjoyable experience, tickets* are available for the following three-hour slots during weekends:
Slot 1: 10:00 a.m. to 12:55 p.m.
Slot 2: 1:10 p.m. to 4:10 p.m.
Slot 3: 4:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
*Tickets to be purchased from the MSC ticket booth
Closed on Fridays
Open on public holidays
* The pass allows access to all the main exhibit areas, attractions, and the Science Garden.
** For information about MSC Annual Pass click here.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Visitors are entitled to enter TDF MagnifiScience Centre (MSC) only upon presenting a valid entry pass.
- The pass is non-refundable, non-exchangeable, and non-transferable.
- The pass is only valid for the date and time stamped on it.
- To alter or deface the pass will render it void.
- Entry is free for children under 2 years of age.
- Children of all ages must be supervised by an adult in all the exhibition areas as well as the Science Garden.
- Keep your pass with you during your visit and display it to the MSC staff, if requested.
- In the interest of safety, MSC reserves the right to refuse admission or to request visitors to leave the premises at any time.
COVID-19 PROTOCOLS FOR VISITORS
- Visitors above 18 years are required to show their vaccination card at the entry point.
- All visitors, aged 12 years and above, are required to wear a face mask within the MSC premises. Entry will not be allowed without a mask. Visitors not wearing a mask can purchase one from the MSC Shop.
- All visitors are required to have their temperature checked with a no-contact thermometer prior to entering the MSC building. Entry will not be allowed if a visitor’s body temperature reads 99° F or more or if they exhibit any COVID-19 symptoms.
- Visitors are advised to stay at home if they are feeling unwell.
- All visitors must practice social distancing i.e., maintain at least 3 feet distance from other visitors in both indoor and outdoor spaces. Family members and others who live in the same household can be closer together.
- Visitors are advised to avoid handshakes.
- All visitors must sanitize their hands before interacting with any exhibit. Hand sanitizers are available at all entry points as well as at sanitizer stations throughout MSC.
In case of any violation of the above guidelines, the MSC management reserves the right to ask visitors to leave the premises.
If you have any access needs or if you would like to share your thoughts and comments, please contact: 0301 8221744 | [email protected]
Plot no 1 RY – 15 Railway Quarter, Karachi